Our Weight Loss Approach
At Odom Health & Wellness we pride ourselves on top-notch individual plans of care. With weight loss we focus on a 4 tiered approach.
- Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Personal Training and Exercise Planning
- Constant Monitoring
Meet with Dr. John Odom MD, MPH or Bobbi Horner for an initial assessment before beginning your program. They will help to order and review your lab work-up and provide medical advice. You will have access to Dr. Odom and Bobbi throughout your program to ask questions and for monitoring your health and progress.
Nutrition and Meal Planning
A registered and licensed dietitian will meet with you (you determine the length and frequency of meetings that works for you) to develop a customized nutrition plan for the weight loss phase and the maintenance phase based on several proven weight loss principles. We will invest in you personally through conversations, emailing and nutrition counseling. Our experienced dietitian will monitor your nutrition plan and make adjustments to continue steady and safe weight loss.
Personal Training and Exercise Planning
Schedule personal training sessions (you determine the length and frequency that works for you) each week to receive customized work-outs that will stimulate weight loss. Our staff is experienced in rehabilitation so your work out routines will be safe and effective no matter the limitations or your fitness level. Your personal trainer will encourage you, push you and motivate you to reach your potential and learn how to exercise for the rest of your life.
We are committed to your weightless journey and seeing you successful. We provide accountability in helping you achieve your weight loss goals and keeping you on track.
What makes this program different
ODOM weight loss system is:
- Developed and supervised by a team of clinical experts
- Based on a combination of clinically proven and effective weight loss methods for nutrition planning and exercise programming
- Customized to each individual to meet your personal needs and current health
- Created to be affordable and sustainable so you can reach your goals and maintain your success for the long-term
- Focused on the whole person
Nutrition counseling is often covered by your insurance and Odom Health & Wellness is in-network with most insurance companies.