It’s almost here… Thanksgiving!
We’ve been posting blogs all month on how to stay healthy and on target when it comes to your fitness goals related specifically to this holiday. Now that the big day is almost here, are you prepared for it?
We’re posting a few extra tips to help you stay on target this Thursday when it comes to eating clean. Feel free to print it out, put it in your wallet, and refer to it often!
1. It’s OK to politely say no when someone offers you food.
2. Avoid the temptation to drink extra calories by making yourself the designated driver.
3. Use smart substitutes when sitting down to dinner and don’t be afraid to ask for them if you’re a guest. Good hosts will be happy to replace butter for Greek Yogurt, mayo for hummus, or pie for fresh fruit!
4. You’re never too full to go outside for a 20 minute stroll!
5. Avoid mall food when possible. When not possible, opt for salads with non-creamy dressings or grilled chicken options.
We here at Odom Health & Wellness truly hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving.