Chocolate Chia Pudding
Add toppings to this chia pudding recipe like shredded coconut, raspberries, strawberries, nuts, dried fruit or chopped dark chocolate to this healthier and natural pudding.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup low-fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
2. Cover and place in the fridge. After about 30 minutes, whisk again to re-combine the chia seeds, and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next day, remove from the refrigerator, serve in individual bowls, and add toppings of your choice.